They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Group Leader
@Petnavis Remember that she have no idea that people are looking for her. And she even rejected all duke reward herself. Why would she ask for his help. She's not a damsel in distress.

Thats the problem with rural country nobles and aristocrats, they are often so far removed from the real power players that they think of themselves as more important than they really are. Then when they meet someone with real power or someone with direct backing of one they break which is always fun.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, that old guy is sick... glad she taught him a lesson. And yay! To a new, hot guy. Lol!! Love the art here.. thank you!

I really want that idiot merchant to get slapped down at the capitol when the duke and prince find out how he's treating a national hero, but I also really want Clarence to just straight pimp slap him. Both would be good.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally someone shows up!
Not like she needs them, but this fixes the problem so much faster, and boy do I want to see that bastard get humiliated.

Fed-Kun's army
@aodpds711 That's irrelevant. The people looking for her are people in power that she knows of and can reach out for help if needed. Even if she rejected the Duke's rewards doesn't mean they severed their relationship - she can just send a letter explaining the situation. To deal with an upstart merchant in some small town is easy for a Duke to do. There's a difference between being a strong-willed woman who don't need no man and a retard and this is crossing towards the retard section. A merchant is threatening a woman who was kind enough to give her a job and a place to live for both her and her brother and has eyes on her brother. The moment the merchant started fucking with the old lady is when she should've swallowed whatever is preventing her from asking for help.

If people around you are suffering, even if they won't admit it, and you have the tools to rectify it but don't because you want to do it yourself you're an idiot. Especially when the law is involved as in the case with the books.

BRO I WAS SO FUCKING MAD WHEN HE LAYED HIS DISGUSTING HANDS ON HER
BOYYYYY HOW I WANT TO BREAK HIS FINGERS MYSELF SO BAD

Users who are viewing this thread