They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

I had seen spoilers and I'm so looking forward to next(?) chapter!!

Thank you for the upload!

I'm enjoying this manhwa for the hot guys but getting a little tired that every single problem would be solved had she just taken the rewards offered to her for her service.

Fed-Kun's army
@MtnCat Not even about that - a single fucking letter to the duke or any of the guys chasing after her and this entire matter would've been settled.

if clarence had just taken that nobility title at the beginning of the story she could've crushed this dude.. rip
anyways hoping sir wilkins is some high high noble and wrecks that piece of trash

Aggregator gang
Ahahaha, of COURSE lard for brains would jump to that kind of conclusion for a lone woman. 🙄 But now the stage is set for a good old-fashioned villainess downfall complete with the disgrace of her family and benefactor. Hopefully this will get that independence Clarence and Clive tried to politely persuade her about through her thick empty skull.

..........Who am I kidding it probably won't make it through those dense-ass drill curls of hers.

Dex-chan lover
When he said sex slave I was like oh my.god. oh my God
Oh my God. That scum. He needs to be knocked down and not allowed back up ever
Many thanks

Ahhhhh i need the next chapter T-T I neeeeeed it
thank you for this chapter!

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

Uncle - not knowing who she is will bite you in the ass.
You deserve it

Dex-chan lover
@Seventwentyseven apparently his business network informants are pretty shit. Didn't her adoptive family, as shit as they were, know she was military? How could this powerful individual not know? Hubris?

Sex slave? Really? Looking forward to when Jenna and her uncle hears that the prince has given instructions to treat Clarence as a crown princess candidate, that her family name came from nobility, and that she's a favored knight of a duke.

Fed-Kun's army
911, I'd like to report a murder. Nah nah, we good, just letting you if you wanna bring some popcorn or something.

Users who are viewing this thread