They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
A massive update and three other series too, do y'all sleep, like ever lol? Thanks for the updates though

After they all confess Clarence should fall in love with some random baker or something, maybe the Boss' son so she can stay there with the books and be happy.

Dex-chan lover
@simba6 Not surprised; Korean webtoon chapters are designed for pay-per-chapter access (buy coins from the publisher then spend them to unlock new chapters). Add that they might adapt long-paced source webnovels and there's plenty of reason to stretch things out so the publishers can keep on making money from the title.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the mass release!!! May you have your sleep soon 🤣

And damn.. this series ends already. I hope it gets a 2nd season.

Since the Prince turn is for the next season, then is he the ML..? 😳

I can't waaaaaaait 😖

As much as I like the prince... Clarence would hate being empress. That's the last thing she would want, if he's not willing to abdicate his throne, it would be unfair of him to ask her to throw away her entire life and desires. It's sad, but I don't think it would be good for either of them in the end. IF Clarence did accept out of a sense of duty, he'd have to watch her wither away at his side.

Thank you thank you so much for your hardwork!!!! When will the next season begin if I may ask?

Well I just wish for clarence to find her own happiness and freedom regardless she'd stay single or married.

I wonder if anyone can spoil me if this webtoon has an actual, bigger plot than MLs simping after Clarence?

I mean, simping at your crush isn't a problem, but I'd prefer something more substantial if the webtoon is going to be longer.

Thank you for updates!
I like this story, but I don't want her to end up with any of these four because like others said they don't care for her feelings at all.

thanks for the trans!! still rooting for daddy wilksons lmao

I guess it's good I wasn't rooting for the prince in the first place. Dale is nice, but Wilkins is the way to go with this story.

Anyway, thanks for translating!

Tbh, I can't decide who she should end up with, so right now I'm just hoping she'll just end up as a happy grandma, with all the male leads' kids calling her grandma. Like, I can fully see her being like in her 60s, and just casually beating the next crown prince in a sparring mach, before grabbing her walking stick and just happily chat with him after.

Thank you for the mass update and thanks to the author for the amazing art and story! ❤️

ADL

Yeah I'm just casually simping for Sir Wilkins. Tho my eyes did linger on that shirtless memory of kenneth...

Still waiting for the Anna arc /jkbutnotreally
I really don't like any of the ML's at all because regardless of how considerate they are for her situation, they're ultimately trying to pull her back into a life she wanted to leave.
Perhaps upcoming chapters will change my mind, but regardless I hope whoever it is in the end is of Clarence's own decision.

Users who are viewing this thread