They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

I don't want her to end up with anyone... Didn't she leave in the first place to be with her brother and have her own life? Don't drag her back into aristocracy or queendom please

Dex-chan lover
duuuude this series... awesome...
Thank you so much for bringing this in

Aggregator gang
Nice season finale!
Thank you so much for season 1! See you on the next season 💙

the one i dont like the most so far is the prince. i know, i just KNOW he really will use that 'card' to bind clarence to him, regardless of her wishes. i hope that wont be the case

thank you for translating!!

thank you so much for the mass update. I read some novel summaries so im glad the guy i liked is the ML. I wont spoil who ofc. I also assumed we would also get the prince's meeting with her before the end of this season but oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Oo, smart guy invoking the past to justify his potential choice - I'm a fan.

So... He's the ML? I don't care anymore, I wanna dispense free hugs on everyone. Clarence is the best! I'll support her!

Omg I love clarence’s dress as empress!! The artist draw so beautifully 😍
Thank you for the hard work of scanlating this so perfectly as well!!

Thank you!! I really love Clarence, I’d be happy if she doesn’t marry any of them and as long as she’s able to achieve what she wants.

hi, i don’t actually have any spoilers but i wrote a lot and i think rather than giving my opinion, giving my thanks to the teams for working hard on this series for yourselves and us readers is more important. this is by far my favorite series that you’re working on, followed by my bb dumpster princess. thank you for sharing this comic with us <3

i would be happy with any or none of them as long as it’s not that crown prince. but seeing as his confession is left for season 2, i have low hopes. i mean he doesn’t even have respect for her. he sent out a search warrant for her under the “treatment of a crown princess candidate” without her permission, now he’s surprised that nasty rumours are being spread about her and he’s not even acknowledging that it’s his fault, he sent sir wilkins to find her for him and said that as his subordinate wilkins shouldn’t have feelings for the same woman he likes whether clarence likes either of them or not, and he literally just called her a “card” in obtaining legitimacy. he’s the shittiest male lead candidate by far. the only reason people actually liked him was because he was caught taking a bath but shit at least i hope y’all prefer kenneth now because he has a better personality AND we saw him shirtless.

i personally like sir wilkins bc i felt the chemistry was there but literally anyone. maybe that maid anna. even sweet old grandpa marco. would be better. than that damn prince.

it’s just irritating because i literally hate the prince, but i’m genuinely reading this for clarence. she’s so amazing and attractive, as in her presence, that i just need to read this. i want to look for spoilers for who the ml is, but ik if i do and it’s not wilkins or at the very least if i do and it’s the crown prince i might stop reading since the season ended and we have to wait for s2 anyways. so i’m not gonna risk disappointing myself so that i when the ml is revealed i’ll be too invested to opt out :/

After reading this chapter, I just want Clarence to be the sole empress but without marrying anyone including the crown prince (omg is that possible? lol)

Having four male friends to protect the empire isnt a bad idea either, dont u think? But I smell some harem shits in the future, idk man.

Anyway, thank u for the work, translators! Let Priest Dale bless u guys 🌸🌸

Users who are viewing this thread