They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Awww touching reunion. I'm so glad she saw through their fake facade.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Should have just cut them all up, imo. Scum deserve to die.

But, wew, that touching reunion :)

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic : Legit businessmen wouldn't attack someone who is not the debtor. That guy is likely some form of loan shark, and full of pride (he just looks vain).

Dumb ones as well since he ordered them to attack someone who is obviously connected to a noble, and likely a valued retainer since knights were not cannon fodder, without making sure whoever is backing him is more powerful (as if a major war just ended, knight connected to anyone could be taking a break on the other side of the country, especially if they had sent their families away from the from to keep them safe). It is not the exact case here, though I think the Duke would kick up a fuss if anything happened to her, but something he should be wary of.

Though I think she would be best is just taking lil-bro and leaving town, unless there are some technicalities she can abuse to make their lives hell, like (I dream but highly doubt) a stipulation on the money she sent that holds the Duke's authority, since it came form him and his house, that limits how it could be used

Fed-Kun's army
Some one like her retired because she hates bloodshed ,best to cut losses and leave .

Okay, I’ll admit. I was cutting onions while reading this.... 🥺 I feel so bad for her brother and her too of course but he must’ve had such a hard time.

Dex-chan lover
Oof

Honestly I don't understand why they don't maim the goons in these kinds of stories, if they attack you surely it makes sense to take their main hand or leg, for future security and safety

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh. The siblings are so cool. And hella hot to boot
Many thanks

Group Leader
Thank's god she quit from her job and come back.
Now I am curious, what will they do.
She bring her bag, so they go somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread