They Only Remembered Her

Story is alright, but I'm staying because the old lady bookshop owner. Best character of the whole series, 11/10

wow, cool reverse harem, but everyone is so dedicated to what they want to do with Clarence, that is just comes across as selfish.

Clarence and the count sitting on a tree, K I S S I N G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in the baby carriage.

Dex-chan lover
the fmc has more to her than just a loyal and crazy strong noona. either that or her character has consistency issue, but I don't see that. ngl she's VERY solid compared to a lot of cheap webtoons
even though ml's raises flags they seem to be resolved rather quickly and mainly serve to her glorify fmc, but not in the idiotic way, rather to characterize fmc in flashbacks. the pacing is well-done and it doesn't drag in many ways, this is more slice-of-life from the current chapters. as appearances are episodic BUT will always recap with who I assume is going to be ML, I mean why would he be spotlighted so much.
the author knows how to make hateable characters. their not your dime-a-dozen villains and they factor in a variety of characterizations
like how innocent people are tied with villainous people, how reassuring it is to have a good boss, idolizing fans, mobs that make mistakes or can crack crude jokes, and a young lady that sees nothing wrong with abusing her power

This feels like the first half of an otome game, where you're introduced to the ML's and get to pick a route.

Slice-of-life vibes. Don't expect her to end up with anyone. Series like this will either drag out her not picking because of obliviousness and then suddenly making her become "aware" of one of them as a man and BAM they're married the end!, or she'll not pick at all and get advances from all the ML's untill the very end with an open ending leaving it up to the reader to guess who wins.

Stories like this don't survive if there's no suspense on who she'll pick, so they don't show post-confession in detail.

Well in the end, that's just my guesswork. We'll see if it goes like this or not. But if by chapter 60 she still has not developed any emotions towards an ML I'll drop this.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 1, she calls war a "sin" uses some form of guilt/penitence of taking part as reason for turning down all rewards... What the actual F#$@? First, she sought out a part in the war herself, and second, war is a sin? What's next, is she going to say that self defense is treason against your attacker? This is just such a retarded statement on so many levels it's impossible to take this MC seriously.

Chapter 2, priest's attempt to track her fails because the divine power infused kiss on her forehead is gone, overridden by another stronger divine power kiss on the same spot. The story says it's because of the maids kiss... Again, what? First, she's a regular maid, to say she has greater divine powers, or even divine powers period is absurd, but the bigger problem, is that the maid is clearly shown kissing her cheek, not the forehead. This whole scenario is thus reduced to a stupid gag joke... Even worse, every single guy in the group is reduced to immature brats after supposedly returning from a warzone that was so bad that someone would call it sinful... This again reflects extremely poorly on them as well (or even more poorly on the MC), making any attempt to take them seriously utterly impossible.

The white haired royal guy is cool though. He's honestly the only character in the entire first two chapters that actually has a personality.

So yeah, I'm dropping this now as I can tell I'll have more headaches than enjoyment if I tried to read any further. Especially since there's no comedy tag on this, which means the author things this is an actual serious romance/drama... lol

This is very boring and I have a couple of issues with it.
The male leads keep treating the FL like she's a damsel in distress when she's a very capable knight, and she sees no issue with it nor does she get offended. Sure you can argue that she wanted to be treated like a lady, but she's always very knight like so that doesn't make sense. I got excited because I thought she was a strong capable FL but guess I got baited lol.
Another issue is that it's B O R I N G. nothing ever actually happens and the pacing is so slow. And all the characters are very.. one dimensional. Almost all of them act the same but with different colour hair.
Overall it's me I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone who's looking for a story about a powerful FL

This is pretty shit. The main character acts absolutely nothing like a famous knight, even if she's retired and feeling guilty she acts far too much like a doormat especially to people she explicitly hates like her aunt. It undermines the entire thing for me.

@frungy Look I think this is mediocre at best but you could at least read the thing you're going to complain about "Chapter 2, priest's attempt to track her fails because the divine power infused kiss on her forehead is gone, overridden by another stronger divine power kiss on the same spot. The story says it's because of the maids kiss... Again, what? First, she's a regular maid, to say she has greater divine powers, or even divine powers period is absurd, but the bigger problem, is that the maid is clearly shown kissing her cheek, not the forehead."

The priest says it was over-ridden by another blessing, he does not say that the second blessing had more faith nor does he say it was on the same spot. Just that it was with a kiss. The comic never addresses the mechanics of blessing but based on what he said it seems they just straight up overwrite one another. He also didnt say that it had more divine power, he said it had more faith. Faith is clearly distinct from divine power, in that a blessing contains divine power but its efficacy is apparently dictated by faith. Any believer can have faith. As for "the bigger problem" it doesnt exist, because, again, the priest doesnt mention anything about the location of the kiss.

Fed-Kun's army
@Uthred

Your right, I tried to read this as though it had logically consistent magic system. It clearly doesn't and it's contradictory mess.

Thanks for making me realize the story is even worse than I thought it was originally.

I stan the overprotective little brother. He's adorable. I don't get why people don't like this story, I'm having a great time! Keep up the good work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread