This Chubby Girl Can't Stop Acting Impishly

Contributor
@DrawGray:

[Being "moderately skinny" is way better than being "way overweight"] -> Uh, what even is your point?

And nobody said a damn thing about HAES. You didn't listen to a goddamn thing I said.

Since there hasn't been a new chapter in months, I guess it's safe to say the Lurker who uploaded this has gone back into the shadows.

@Pokari is obese too heavy of a word in English? (no pun intended)
In Spanish we use it as synonimous of overweight.
Anyway, i said in my post that "girls with some meat in their bones are sexy" didn't i?
Both extremes are bad, but the fat one is not only extremely unhealthy, it becomes uglier much faster.
i'm 187cm and weight around 80kg, and i've been told that i look like a pole and that i should eat more by literal lardasses while laughing, which it was the point of my first comment, which you took it personally writing me such a wall of text.
Someone that thinks that they look good at 80-100kg and above (depends on their height but around it) is flat out delusional.

Contributor
@DrawGray:

I see that you have successfully reduced your vapid argument to it's fundamental core, that "if you're really fat you're just ugly and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong."

—if you really can't see what's wrong with that, I can't fucking help you.

@Pokari
Well yeah, not only they are wrong they're deluding themselves.
Didn't i said that 3 months ago? "Lardasses thinking they're hot stuff are hilarious"
Fatness is plain ugly, no amount of HAES circlejerking in reddit is going to change that

—well, at least i can see my knees while standing 😂

Contributor
@DrawGray:

Oh, and it doesn't have to do a damn thing with it being healthy or not. It's just your personal aesthetic opinion (which you have incidentally mistaken for some sort of universal truth, something I wasn't expecting). Which was my original point (The health/beauty distinction and the fallacy of connecting them, I mean).

Anyway, your apparent infantile incapability to grasp the difference between a fact and widely-held prejudice, is not my problem. ¬_¬;

@Pokari Oh, i see now.
Probably your parents or a loved one tried to push you to the gym with the health concern approach, and it stings to this day right?
Newsflash: not only they were right, they only wanted the best for you.
Truth is not always nice to hear.
Fatness not only is ugly but ALSO unhealthy as hell.

@Pokari grow a thicker skin, you won't win good boy social points, upvotes nor retweets whiteknighting balls of fat here

Contributor
@Gojirasmom:

Yeah, I'm perfectly happy to engage in civil discussion about the intersection of health, body image, and society's roles in coercive vs. supportive behaviour, but that's not what happened with this conversation. And it would be uncouth to restart the conversation at this point after it got so far out of control.

All I can say in my defense was is it was late at night and I fell to the very human temptation of firing back when shots were fired. ^^;; I feel reasonably awful for leaving a raging brawl in the comments. The series did nothing to deserve that.

I need MORE CHAPTERS
I love this absolutely sassy little chubby bitch
She reminds me so much of someone I used to dance with a crew for a long time ago, this is the first time I may say something this cringe but this chick SLAYS

Dex-chan lover
I need more chapters of this--or at least more chubby girl mangas.

@Pokari
Nice job for defending this series, and the general archetype of "chubby girls."
The guy calling them balls of fat clearly has never stepped within doujin/DeviantART range.
Your point is very compelling, but staying neutral, while being overweight is a health risk, it isn't exactly ugly. While people idolize being skinny, people who like chubby/fat archetypes are fetishists, while in reality, both have equally bad stereotypes that give people bad views on them.
It's also rather funny to see you respond with essay responses and he provides maybe a couple of sentences, spaced out by a whole "enter bar" line.
Your big answer really is something to behold, though not entirely correct, you really get up and personal about your own taste, and how other people might view this kind of thing.
And lol, he hasn't got the balls to respond in months.
You deserve more credit my guy.
(But let's not discuss the possible doujin this artist possibly draws. I am unsure if what I think is the same thing, but this is very safe for work in that zone. Still a cute manga though. Hope it gets more love.)

@hurricanestorm, yeah this manga is perfectly fine, it's just some of his other works are more extreme to the point where the only thing you can worry is whether or not they will literally collapse, being a little over or under weight is fine but if i effects your health to that point it's a problem, most people who complain about his works aren't complaining stuff like this manga, but his other works.

Users who are viewing this thread