This Croc Will Die In 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 100 - Day 100

https://twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/1240955144008634369

Read this. It basically gives the true meaning of everything.

Fed-Kun's army
Big F.

So, is it finished or will there be more chapters, like epilogue?

Fed-Kun's army
IN THE LAST PAGE THE SAKURA LEAVES THING KINDA FORM A PATTERN AND I SEE CROC'S EYES AND HIS LONG MOUTH POINTING TO THE RIGHT

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it happened like I expected: the end wasn't anything like the croc dying of depression or similar like some of the earlier comic suggested, but rather a simple and random end that had no buildup, like most deaths in real life.

And reading that this was modeled after the author's own experience of a friend suddenly dying in a traffic accident makes even more sense, and makes it all the more tragic.

A sad reminder that you don't often get to choose how you die, and that death can come suddenly and unexpectedly. Live life to the fullest my friends, because you never know when the your "today" might be your last.

RIP, and godspeed, croc bro.

“This Croc will die in 100 days”
Croc: dies after 100 days
Me: Aghast, distraught

Dex-chan lover
r.i.p croc, it was all going good for you too, your good nature was too good for this world

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, this is probably the best way to go. A quick, unexpected death saving another.
That or laughing yourself to death.

Dex-chan lover
Damn.... That was poignant. Funny how those kind of simple comic quand make me cry so much. Rest in peace Croc, and rest in peace author's friend.

Users who are viewing this thread