This Croc Will Die In 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 100 - Day 100

His death feels a little poorly framed, but im glad this series didn't cop out, for a shittily drawn little webcomic it really does have a great message about how life really can just come to such an abrupt end and you should appreciate the time you have left with every day you have.

Dex-chan lover
i was insanely invested for the past 15 minutes fuck me

@angibot it's LINE messenger, the number 3 indicate the total members in a group. Pay attention to the speech bubble on page 3. It's coming from right side, that means before Croc-kun saved the chicken and died, he answered the photo message his friend sent in the group chat. I hope it can clear some of your confusion :)

ok the spin off would center around the person behind the wheel.

titled 100 days after i killed an innocent croc

Dex-chan lover
What's confusing me is that the mouse sends a picture on page 2, then posts "Looks great, right?"
but then on page 3, the croc's phone shows that same picture, then a completely different post below it "So cool!" and then a 2nd post "like I'm in spring!"

did the croc send those messages before he died? What happened to the mouse's text post? Do I need to be familiar with Line to understand what's being conveyed?

Users who are viewing this thread