This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
And so.. I'm gonna go back with my old comment before..

Yeah! Suck it stepmom!

Group Leader
@ABCsOfLife Lol 😂 actually theres a name mistake again that I forgot to save but I'm sleep deprived dead so I'll fix it later

Dex-chan lover
THESE TWO DORKS AAAAAAAAA

He actually beat up an entire household of guards nonlethally because learning how to dance is too hard, and she empathises with him 100%

It's too cute, my heart!

Dex-chan lover
Omg, Julius and Roel are perfect for each other XDD Hahahahha XDDD The gap between Julius' appearance (seems cold) & his actual 'cute' personality is really amazing<333 XDDD I ship these two so much with each other<333 XDDD

LMFAO!!! OMG THESE TWO ARE SO ADORKABLE, THIS CHAPTER WAS WORTH THE WAIT, I'M STILL LAUGHING!!!

Dex-chan lover
Is...is this what it means to be true comrades? Comrades in arms, in life, and in love!

Love how the usual political bullshit mom spews basically ended with our girl going "Tough."

Pretty nice so far but it's getting annoying to keep up with the change in names (Sillis instead of Sila, Jullis or Julius?, and then the last name Epheria to the new one now?).

There are a few chapters with one kind of name/last name, then other chapters with the new names/last names and then it's back to the previous name?? TLs should stick with just one? :/

I've read in the comments of the 2nd chapter or so that it was because they translated from chinese (that's why Sillis) but the original is actually korean (so it should be Sila). But if it was already explained so early ago, why is it that the same mistake keeps happening? :eek:

What's amazing is that she wasn't just a meathead knight in her previous life, she HAD to have been intelligent, charming and quick witted to have risen to such a high position before as a "mere woman"...now she can cut loose with the benefit of being a noble as well!

Users who are viewing this thread