This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
D'aww! They snuggled all night and it was adorable. I love Roel's chibi faces too.

Looks like we're getting some powerscaling now? Is Julius stronger than Roel? Not that it matters much when they're both top dogs.

I love the fact that they could just sleep together and hugged each other like that

With her oath, she kinda married imo, lol
They're so cute and natural together, no awkward situation.

Fed-Kun's army
I should be used to these types of heroines, considering one lives with me, but their pushy nature still peeves me lol. The good part though, is that they can give compliments and comfort much easier as well.

*HEAVENLY SCREECHING* FLUFF EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HVJVJNKJHKHGRXHGCGZHFZGDZFGFKHTC;OJ'POLKCH .LL;KDH KJN,JGHC
THEY ARE SO GOD DAMNED ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

She could vow to speak only the truth for the next 5 minutes, and explain that she's Roel's soul inside a sacrifice's body

"It seems that every time I go to the special task squad, I can get a new dress."
Is this a life hack? AHAHAHHAHA

ALSO HNNNNNGH THAT CUDDLING AND SKINSHIP THAT IS SO NATURAL AND CASUAL,,,, I LOVE HOW THERE IS NO AWKWARDNESS OR SUDDEN BLUSHING OF THE OTHER SIDE (sometimes it's cute but can be too much),,,, THIS.... I LIKE

I love their relationship... they're so cute....... it really looks like they're made for one another since they're very similar

Dex-chan lover
ngl even though the pacing is fast and they got together instantly this is way better than other Manwhua where it takes 60 chapters for a confession from the ML and there is no chemistry the entire time

Users who are viewing this thread