This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Group Leader
wooooooooooooooo! it's mah b-day and here i am XD. working. more later. i gotta finish a few things first ;)

Dex-chan lover
Hey @Viopera is back.. Hello there!
Thanks for the chapter!

Also, sleeping together already!? I-Immoral!! 😵🤣

Edit:
Oh darn, how rude of me.. Happy b'day!

Yay! A new chapter!
And they are so cute together! I love this series.

Dex-chan lover
@viopera Happy bdayyy

As for the scenario qn, i'm sure they dont check here but sometimes i look ok and sometimes i look truly awful sleeping

In manga and manhwas, when sleepy characters awake, they always comes out pretty. Meanwhile IRL, I wake my little sister and she always have this angry-ugly look with red eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Happy birthday!

Aaa, they keep teasing about the new dress but not showing it!

Obviously, I want to choose C, but I saw a photo, what my roommate take from me. Sadly, I have to choose B. And my rommates said that, shortly after wake up every morning, I have a serial killer eyes: "as if you want to kill everyone who dare to make a noise, when you sleep. Started with us."

I guess I'm A, it's not ugly or pretty. When my friends saw how I sleep for the first time they were shookt because I didn't move an inch since I slept and woke up.

Btw this scene is friggin adorable💕

Dex-chan lover
Have a good one, @Viopera

I hope I look like a corpse when I'm asleep. But I have no idea, as I haven't gone through an out of body experience to see it for myself. So, it's A.

Users who are viewing this thread