This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Group Leader
Thanks to everyone who waited for ours~! We're going to release a chapter for saturday and sunday too (just like we did with heros wife). The drama between this "no group", is already sorted - there is no need to go further into this. Moreover; we take raws from ac.qq, raws are free until ch30. After that it has to be bought.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter, and it's good that the stolen chapter is no longer there.

Do you have a PayPal page or patreon? I would like to help if it means secure updates. Also thanks for the chapter.

@ASURA2000 this is the discord link to their group https://discord.gg/HQSjUfz (if u haven's join yet, maybe you can ask the staffs there. I, too don't know about their paypal or patreon since I'm broke ;-;)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. I'll take the B option, since she already swore to the captain and she still looks kinda curious about blondie there 😁

Dex-chan lover
You're back! I was deeply concerned that there hadn't been an upload for over a week since you started putting up Survive as the Hero's wife. Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
For someone who doesn't know what to spend money on, she's surprisingly set on the money. I don't want to call it greed, but taking over a noble's house for the wealth does sound like a villain's motivation.

The more important part, however, is that the idea of the marriage being for reals has been broached. If the idiot didn't mention it, she never would've realized, so this is really his own fault.

Since she made an oath, she should probably leave it alone? This doesn't seem to be a problem anyway, considering how attached to Julius he is. She'll find out the truth when she finds out.

Dex-chan lover
This story is all over the place. Her motivations waver from chapter to chapter. The development of the relationship between her and the captain feels like they just skipped to the end. Where are the chapters about the process? Also, why does the captain just accept everything? I have never seen a non-character (just a plot device) as bad as Captain Jullius.

Users who are viewing this thread