This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Ahh...I knew I would like this princess. In more ways than one, she's the strongest person in the room and takes no nonsense from fools.

It's barely similar at all, but I'm somehow reminded of Isekai protagonists flexing for some reason. Maybe because the princess is the sleeping dragon nobody on either side wants to wake. Her coldness towards Sila and warmth for Jullius makes me think it's a jealousy situation, and...somehow, I can get behind this love triangle.

Better yet, go Musou Telepathy with it and have her become the awesome yet terrifying female best friend.

Besides that... *sniff* They perfected their greeting so much. I'm so proud of them both. TTwTT
An explosion of flowers!

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
...kleptomania lol wow of all the things I expected her to say that wasn’t one of them. Whichever option it is I think she’ll be whining “I’m not wrong”, “why should I apologize to her?!”, etc. if she’s mature enough to keep it in her thoughts or verbally say them is another thing.

Fed-Kun's army
bitch! i felt that slap yall! that was satisfying as hell! that princess is cunty af i got a crush now

All hail the princess, so far she may be strict but she also seems fair. And also let's not forget our poor Julius, he's trying LOL.

Yoooooo get rekt, you thot. Lmao, that was amazing. I'm loving this princess, even if she is strict she doesnt seem biased. The voice I gave her is Colleen Clinkenbeard lol, real cold and strong ùwú
I'm so exited for the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Please make half-sister not so plane, not just villianess just because. It's obvious that her mother shamelessly manipulates her, turned against FMC. Maybe, for example, telling scary bedtime stories about how her sister hates her. It's so easy to give the character a little personality.

P. S. And yes, it would be perfect if half-sister had a crush on FMC

Dex-chan lover
@Helgi_Ingrem I know she is not really completely at fault, but she is still a spoiled brat who tries to bully the MC. The punishment she is receiving is just public humiliation and sort, the perfect thing for people like them.

Dex-chan lover
9OVGpVJ.gif

Users who are viewing this thread