This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I like this princess.

At first I'd thought the cold stare was because she liked our cute black haired lead but it seems it was a glare caused by a perceived slight and perceived rude behaviour of inviting an unwanted guest.

The fact she's standing up for what she deems as multiple insults to our mc is amazing (and that she's smart enough to analyse quite quickly what makes sense and what doesn't while the younger sister shoves her foot in her mouth ) . What a fantastic scene.

Group Leader
heck yeah. satisfying af. the princess is cool but still scary lmao

Dex-chan lover
Hhmmm. Maybe I was wrong with my conjuncture last time. Maybe she's just shy around girls her age since she seems perfectly fine talking to Julius? Perhaps the princess knew that Roel was a girl and she was like "why are you acting like this?" ahahaha
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I can feel this princess' intense aura intimidating me so much. Incredible power and wit on her part

Group Leader
@enny2209 I'm not too sure cause we use Chinese TL but shes referred to as "first princess" and I dont know what that exactly means.
However for this ch (it was a Korean Tl) and they referred to it as "empress", I rechecked it and apparently it was "first hwag something"
So for now we are referring to her as "first princess"

Oh, God ¡¡I LOVE THAT PRINCESS!!! She is my new honeybun. XD Really Enjoy the fall of the sister

Ah, the princess's hand is so pretty! 😍 And that slap was awfully intense and satisfying. I doubt that Roanna can be brought back to earth by that alone, though.

Fed-Kun's army
That's some decent storytelling from the author. It didn't drag out by having Sila state the facts before her halfsister could distort the truth creating misunderstandings and drama.

Aggregator gang
the princess seems like she might be annoying but at least she's not stupid, props to her for being a smort gorl

Users who are viewing this thread