This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

It always good to see a spoiled brat get their dues. I get that her mother raised her poorly but someone had to discipline her and the princess is the prefect woman for the job

Double-page supporter
how satisfying~
i'll go with option A, please; show this spoiled brat some discipline1

Fed-Kun's army
I actually appreciate this princess. She's harsh, but not overly harsh. She doesn't go outside her bounds, but isn't afraid to use her powers.

Aggregator gang
Definitely don't think she's gonna apologize! We'll be lucky if she doesn't break the necklace and toss it back in Sila's face!
I know Sila is afraid of the princess, but I like her XD Domineering but clearly on the side of justice... she seems awesome <3

Dex-chan lover
I suppose with a mother like that, half-sis over there never really had a chance to be raised properly. The most satisfying thing about this whole situation is how mother and daughter alike are so used to the MC taking everything the dish out, that they keep putting themselves in compromising positions that really only require a sentence or two to cause major damage.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes! Finally a strict, mature hot heroine that isn't a bitch for no reason! I'm so happy!!!

man this is just as great as most MC time travel reincarnation series, the MC slowly screwing over all the cunt type characters, I love it

I LIKE this princess. Domineering, strict, perfectionist but most of all, impartial and just. As a royalty, she scored full mark from me, nothing short of magnificent

Users who are viewing this thread