This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Clearly, it was these dummy's fault that everything thought Roel was a man.

Miss High Priest is adorable, and I have to say, it's scary how understandable it is that they'd go as far as needed to save Roel.

Group Leader
I know I saw in some comment that Julius isn't seen before the hiatus... but I need my best husbando back pronto, please halp.

I would volunteer to translate if I could read Korean, but that is not one of my skills. Dammit. TTvTT

Goddamn there's literally not a single ugly character up in this bish is there?! Too many fine men in one place not good for my health..

Fed-Kun's army
yooo all these men are eye candy i cannot!!! especially that testa guy! but my gay gay gay heart cannot get over roel and sila so theyre still numero uno in my kokoro

Dex-chan lover
One thing I'll never understand about this manhwa is how every single chapter, there's always one person who still thinks Roel was originally a man. It's already explained in the very first chapter, and its mentioned or hinted at throughout the rest of the story. Hell, even the manhwa's description says so.

How is this possible?

The high priest is sooo cute! I love her

Also can someone PM or @ me with some explanation of what they think/know is up with Juilius running away a few chapters back? Maybe I'm just stupid but I don't even have a good theory...

Where. Is. JULLIUS?!

We need a search party, he's been missing for 2 chapters now! 😱 Who's ready to join?

Dex-chan lover
Ahh! The demon king is alive! I really liked that guy. I hope they become buddies. He's got the same energy as these two goofballs.

Dex-chan lover
@Pocky8 agree. I don't care about the country, the church or the demon lord a fraction of what I care about Julius. He needs protecc

What a development…

@heml8ck thought up to this point is mixed. If the holy knights all knew that she was a woman, then my own personal guess was that Julius thought that an impure (labeled as such by society because he was a sacrifice for the demon clan amongst other things) would make him ineligible to marry Roel, amongst other issues pertaining to her oaths and covenants to the church, her views, amongst other things. That said, it may well he possible that he's reacting because he thought that she was a man in her past life, and he's too unyeilding to swing that way despite the obvious…

I'd consider this latter scenario just plain bad writing, unless it was to show the complexities and biases of existence, and played out in a believe and effective fashion. That said, I feel like the more likely scenario would be Julius thinking that as a holy knight, Roel would not want to be with him further, and now that she/he's gotten back to the church, it would be inappropriate for Julius to continue being with him because cinnamon roll Julius has internalized the predominant views about a person in his position. In other words, how could he dare to consider marrying their effective "saint" as a corrupted and stained existence?‽!

I'd imagine in this case that Julius could care less about what gender or sex Roel had in eir past life, and instead would be concerned about the present situation and how poorly matched an unacceptable he considers himself towards Roel. (Whereas Roel holds diametrically opposed views to this—I imagine that Roel will have to knock some sense [metaphorically or literally] into her plucky heroic shadowy male lead with a bit of an emo vibe so he stops beating himself up.)

We'll see what comes to pass soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
As I thought, Roel's sex was not a secret. Assholes, all of them...

I mean they were willing to soak themselves in sin to bring her back if there was even the slightest chance they could, but fuck them.

Okay I’m so confused, in the earlier chapters she complained that her new body was weaker because it was a girl so she’d have less power but now she was a girl in her past life too?

Users who are viewing this thread