This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 50 - End of Season 1

I read the some comment said that this manhwa is going to be canceled T.T I
This manhwa is SOO good it seems like I have to read the novel, anyone know where I can read it???

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS CANCELLED? ALSO!!! CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO JULIUS?!?!?!?! THE MAN IS IN SHOCK AND I WAS HOPING TO AT LEAST HAVE THAT PROBLEM RESOLVED BEFORE REACHING THE END OF SEASON 1!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...............

If the problem of its being cancelled is because of the artists quit from the company, can't they find a new artist to make the s2? I know the s1 art is beautiful but I'm sure there are many other illustrator with beautiful art too that can pick this story up. Also a lot of other webtoon changed artists in the middle of the season too, like Adonis for example, the artist and art style changes in the middle of s1. Please the story is too good to just being left alone unfinished like this 🤧

...I definitely should have checked earlier that this manhwa got cancelled and shouldn't have spent the last 2 hours (that I could have spent on sleep) reading this >_<. Oh well., I guess it's novel time now :D

@Korianny BRO SAME

i'm in anguish this manhwa got cancelled
I was really looking forward to the explanation behind Julius's reaction and the interactions with the fml
RIP it was fun while it lasted

I really enjoyed this series! A shame there won’t be a season 2 I hope someone translated the novel lol. TYSM for the translations!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread