This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 50 - End of Season 1

aaaa season 2 where be you ;-;. We don't even know why the male lead freaked out c'mon mannnnnnnnnnnn

UGH WHEN ARE THEY GONNA RELEASE SEASON 2. IT'S GONNA BE A YEAR SOON. THE OFFCIAL MANHWA HAS STILL NO UPDATE. WHAT'S WITH THIS CLIFFHANGER

Season 2 whereeeee rr uu?? I've passed all my tests and now i wanna see roelsama patting julius arrrgghhh i miss themmm!

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know where I can see the novel's resumes? I can't find this novel on NovelUpdates Forums.
This has been a great journey, I binged it. But this is really weird that Roel didn't go searching for Julius. And this guy, I truly hope he is not some lowlife 2nd ML. If there is a 2nd ML I drop this insta.
Seriously if Julius and Roel arent OTP and don't marry for real, I will riot and blacklist all shoujo ever.

I am glad to fund other people waiting for more of this series. I'll keep on checking back in.

Thanks for the lovely translations!

Dex-chan lover
The artist left the company, there will not be any more chapters. Rip. It was a good run.

Group Leader
Could be a change of artist too, they probably won't drop a series that works so well

Users who are viewing this thread