This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 50 - End of Season 1

AGHHHH it has been 5 months, did you really have to wait several months until the s2 out or it is in the difference case???
Anyone know the reason why???
Or the author/artist won't be working in this series? At least can anyone tell which chapter is it in the novel, plss if you know answer this 😭😭 Im really dying to read the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
The series is on Hiatus guys. This series ended back in 2018 and hasn't been updated since. I doubt it's going to be renewed by Kako page for a second season. Sad, but understandable. The Author did a really bad job of pacing it. It didn't get to the good part until like, Chapter 45, and most paying readers had probably lost interest by then. That's why it's never a good idea to string along your readers. X,X

Started reading WN, lol, pretty normal for a few years between season for manhwas imo

Volume 2, Chapter 5, part 5 of the web novel is where the manhwa ended

Aggregator gang
I remember reading this when it first was released. Good times, I still am going for Yuri!

Hopefully the webtoon is picked up for season 2, I couldn't find anything saying it definitively is or isn't going to continue.... but on novel updates they have some of the webnovel translations and it says it's completed in the country of origin (COO) with 6 volumes.... I think the entire season 1 of the webtoon doesn't even cover up to the whole of the webnovel's vol. 2 so there would be a lot ahead.

Thanks for the translation!😁 They were so cute together until he peaced out. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
I wanted to see jullius before they needed the season 😭 my poor guy is probaby heartbroken somewhere

i cannot believe season1 ended with introducing new characters and leaving our ml in the dark!!! HUHUHU

Supporter
weird that she didn't wanna go see what was up with jullius

It didn't get to the good part until like, Chapter 45, and most paying readers had probably lost interest by then.
are you kidding? it's been nonstop amazing since ch 13

is he the 2nd ml? I like that he's so devoted. did he know that she was a girl tho? I kinda knew he liked her because he kept opposing Julius as her suitor kek but this is adorable... I still like Julius a lot.. I think because of his background and personality and how much alike they are it's more fitting for him to end up with her but respect to thsi guy. I hope he also finds love

lol more like hanging off the *hem hem* fictional *hem hem* cliff haha, but i should totally try that 😂

Users who are viewing this thread