This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 50 - End of Season 1

Fed-Kun's army
And now the drought....
And yes!!! Thanks LunaLotusScans for the beautiful translating work!! This fast became one of my all time fav series (even tho it's bittersweet that it's been on hiatus for 9 billion years ;;) so thank you very much for picking it up!

thanks for the translation, this series had become one of my favorites and i really love your work on this, by the way the i wouldn't mind if the fanfiction became real tho, love you all <3 and great job

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my gosh I'm going to miss this series so much. Seeing a chapter of this in my follows made my day every time.

I realized that the original story hadn't been updated in months so I stopped reading, hoping that by the time the translations catch up, the story will restart. No such luck it seems

thanks a lot for the translation!!💜

this is out of topic but the pink-haired vice captain is pretty i want more story with him🙂

How bold, Roel entering the men's changing room. I didn't know she was a perv. jk.
I shall hope the next season starts soon.

Awesome fanfic at the end! Indeed all true friends must drink mojitos while watching the sunset 😂

Sieg's loyal to Roel is awesome. I mean he is willing to get out of the church and becomes a butler for the Epheria family just to stay with her >< and where the hell is Julius???

almost a year and there's still no season 2...if this is the end and the author has abandoned us then I'm extremely pissed, these ending chapters were not what I expected, Jullius running away(he also thought she was a man as Roel?) and this new guy coming into the picture while the story overall has many lose strings, good first 46 chapters and then everything went down the shit hole.

maybe im blind but, noone gonna mention how the mc is paladin and kinda killed that guy in ch1,and like, julie is related to the territory? idk what to call it srry,

also, i suppose i just wanted to say something along the lines of qq rip, shounen oujo but reverse (?2.0¿)) soemthing else i forget

still waiting for s2...... also liking roel's original form but she will never come back so..... pls hurry gimme sieg vs jullius

ch. 49 jumped the shark on the holy knights - demon king side of things. God should have thrown a lightning bolt at that high priest. As a matter of fact that's still an option. here's hoping.

for some reason I just can't shake the feeling, Ourtzen had some hand in roels misery.... dunno, seeing Julius overreacting like that again...

Heh totally dominated by Sieg. Well, she needs someone to keep her in check (Julius doesn't gold her back at all, more like a support behind her)

Users who are viewing this thread