This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 50 - End of Season 1

Thank you for the translations. If season 2 ever comes around, I hope you'll continue. <3 Also, I find it hilarious that you used a grrm (the king of delays) gif for the fanfic corner, lol, it's actually fitting.

The only excuse I will accept at this point for why the MMC and MFC don't get married is because they are secretly siblings

Dex-chan lover
Thank you LunaLotusScans for translating this up til now! I suppose all I can do now is re-read this until season 2 comes out :)))

Omg I love Sieg! So many handsome guys that my heart already wavers from Julius that we havenโ€™t seen in some chapters

Dex-chan lover
The emptiness of catching up to an unfinished series. My old nemesis.

Heh. I guess that makes him her Ourzen.

Aggregator gang
Lol, that fanfiction was great ๐Ÿ˜‚
I would cry if she didn't end up with Julius though...
Can't wait for season 2!

@4sarah1212 so, then to troll us, won't they just make this into a reverse harem marriage where each pretty boi is overly salty because "Roel" is showing affections to any of the other men? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ I've totally seen this trope. Julius would probably be the anathema to the whole high school fan club, though, so we'll have to see. It's pretty clear though that the Holy Knights and the High Priest all are in love with her. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Psychronia it does. Which means that we need to be HIGHLY watchful for when the author begins shipping the mother-in-laws. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
I hope the translations of the web novel catches up soon.This was an odd ending to go on a 84 year hiatus with.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel that's such a poor way to end the season. They could've ended the season when Julius ran off but instead, we get multiple chapters of him missing and the burning question of what happened to him before ending the season? It kind of belittles his role in the story imo.

Anyways, thank you for translating! Can't wait for s2... seems far away though. lol

Users who are viewing this thread