This Girl Is a Little Wild

@Cloverfr Literally Roel herself has kept saying she's always been a woman but her appearance isn't the conventional female body which is why she played the role of "prince" instead and that's from chapter 1 alone. Roel had training as a knight and the body she's using has been a lady, so I'm going to assume the body is used to wearing dresses and heels and remembers it. Just much like how people who learned how to bike will be able to bike even if it's been years since they last biked. She struggled with noble etiquette and that's why she had to undergo harsh training between the maid and the demon (whose name I have forgotten now). And it's not uncommon in fiction to give female titles for male just so they could go in the ranks that is dominated by men. If you really want to get technical about it, the word knight, from Old English cniht ("boy" or "servant"), is a cognate of the German word Knecht ("servant, bondsman, vassal"). Women who sought after to knighthood had to stop being women, hence why they're all called "sir" but this explanation is far too much of a reach without a solid explanation from the author themselves. There are plenty of fierce women who have battled their way through history in politics and warfare. Although from an academic standpoint women could not generally carry the title of knight, there were still many women in European history who were part of chivalric orders and performed the duties of female knights without the formal recognition.

Honestly, there is no need for an explanation. The plot has been Roel is a female knight that doesn't look like the conventional female and thus people assumed her to be male and treated her so. That's why she longs to be a woman and experience a normal life. How did could you miss on something she kept saying over and over?

Fed-Kun's army
@Cloverfr bruh...go back and read the first 4 chapters again. It was explained as clearly as possible. I don't understand why people are blaming the comic for their bad memory.

SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WOMAN. BUT SOCIETY CAN'T STAND STOPPING WOMEN.
But it was dishonest not to tell get fiance. He told her good secret why didn't she tell him hers.

JULLIIUUUSS!!! ROEL IS A WOMAN!! ROEL IS A WOMAN! NOW KISS!!! or at least share another pudding together 🥺

normal brain: roel was woman who looked so much like a man everyone referred to her as a dude and she never corrected them

galaxy brain: trans icon roel

So they finally know now, maybe Julius doesn't want it because he thinks that either he was used or that Roel is a guy, or....actually....is Ourtzen the one who planned the k*lling of our wonderful captain of knights ? If it's the case then I'd be really mad. I hope it isn't.

Should we all protest to kakao, we have read the illegal translation of your manga and we want season 2. Give us season 2 :))

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-sword-and-the-dress/

Novel link, like it or not the novel is our saviour. But we will have to wait for translation to catch up. The patience will be tested!!

oh my god oh my god
the fact that i have read 48-49 chapters AND i haven't read the description yet. shoot
i mean read it, it clearly said that roel is a woman and i thought she was a male knight all along 😬😬😬😬😬

Aggregator gang
Not reading the description is one thing but it's clearly stated in the first two chapters as well...

Will the second season be released here or as a different manhwa? Asking for the sake of marking this as complete or no.

Double-page supporter
What~~~?!?
I found this & binged 49 chapters today, rejoiced when I saw the 50th appear sooner than I expected, only to find out season 2 has possibly been
abandoned!?!​
I don't know how to feel now!!!

What has the author been doing since season 1 ended? Any evidence of anything?

Users who are viewing this thread