This Girl Is a Little Wild

I know she was a man before, now is a woman with the soul of a man, god, my jhonny is confused and doesn´t know how to feel about this HAHAHA, they look so good together

@sotelion She was NEVER a man. Just a tomboyish and handsome woman, so being petite and weaker is new to her as well as being courted.

Any manga similar to this not situation wise but mc wise. Nothing too lovey dovey a good amount of sass loolol

@mellapeche If what you like is a good FL and a good ML as well, related to this kind of transmigration, maybe Inso's law? FL is not sass tho, she has the power of common sense and logic, quite rare in this gender tbf.

@Cloverfr she was a female in her original body but often mistaken as a boy, even the demon king mistook her ㅠㅠ She had a lot of female admirers that also mistook her for a guy and that includes the maid sofia and the previous Sila. They refer to Roel as a guy that's why when she (roel turned Sila) talks about her previous body, she uses "he".

This... that's not of knighthood works. I know that's not really important in the story, but nani the fuck?

MARRY HIM AND CREATE CUTE STRONG BABIES! Ourtzen will make them black-bellied though ^^;; hnnggg..I wish I just have the money to buy the chapters but they're so expensive yet little pages

Users who are viewing this thread