This Girl Is a Little Wild

I'm glad I took a chance on this one because it's a lot of fun! And I love the main character and Julius.

The plot is non-existent so it's not as enjoyable to read as other intricate stories like suddenly a princess or the duchess monster, where I really root for the MC's.

It's like the author wrote this just so she could rile up the reader whenever the MC gets shit talked or wronged and then have her turn into a badass last second for that delicious satisfaction. I can't really get invested into Sila/Roel or her romance/ambition to meet the priest, but the revenge/one-uppance is so satisfying that I stay tuned for each chapter.

Stories like this are great for indulging my need for vengeance and I enjoy/ look for them from time to time although they are not my usual cup of tea.

This is definitely NOT a critique or complaint, as I'm just a reader enjoying free scanlations. I just wanted to put my opinion somewhere so that I could validate my feelings.

Liking this Manhwa, don't really see where the plot is going but hey, I'm really enjoying it so far. (Or I just don't understand where the plot is supposed to develop into and im dum but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Why is there no genderswap in the genre/theme?
🤔

But overall i really like the relationship between Julius and the main character.. they're so cutee 😩

@Ipaat Because the MC was always a woman, even in her original body -- it literally says it right in the comic and in the description. Other characters just mistook her for a man.

title is a lie, this girl is not a little wild she's literally ALL WILD NO CHILL 😄

I’m still a bit hung up on whether or not her
dad was just a pawn or in on it & was eventually killed. What happened to the sister?

I LOVE Captain Jullius' earnestly timid puppy character, it's just so fluffy and lovable and loving. I wish that that type of character, as well as the kind of romance shared between Sila and Jullius, was more common in manga and manhwa and comics and just literature in general.
They're both so earnest, despite being naive and oblivious they still fully emerge themselves in their relaitionship. And despite them both having their own reasons and goals, using eachother in a way, they still support eachother and clearly just ENJOY the others' company. It's just nice.

I really loved this conversation heart-to-heart, it's not that common to find characters questioning their feeling like this, it was so nice.

Users who are viewing this thread