This Girl Is a Little Wild

I get the feeling that he actually loves her... Is it just me? Am I asking a dumb question?

@Cloverfr it was from the first chapter when she said "I've been a girl from the start."

I just put two in two together. A lot of those [Handsome female enough to be a guy] premises in Manhuas or in comics in general are mistaken as a boy. Some do correct the pronouns by actually using [she/her] even with the [Sir], but it seems like this one [this novel] uses [him/he]. After all, even the Demon Lord didn't know her gender.

Fed-Kun's army
Big reminder to those who are confused
The MC was a girl from the start as said in chapter 1 last panel, so basically No Homo

Double-page supporter
disappointing, expected more badass combat, action, war, etc with that premise of op holy powers, holy knight, demon king, etc.

But nope, 40+ chapters later, this is just the typical standard romance stuff.

@Yinying Oh, I remember reading that and thinking it was odd, I thought it was referred that it was not the first time he reincarnate and originally was a girl or something, man, it happened so long ago that i forgot about that, thank you.

No guys! C'mon chapter 1. She's still a she. XD

Spoiler from the novel i've read.
Capt. Julius was worried she was a he and couldn't marry her.

We still have people asking about the gender of Roel/Sila?

The main character has always been female. She was just always mistaken as a male because of how she looked as Roel which was tall & masculine. Not many seemed to know that Roel was female.

Why people think she is a guy? In the beginning she is a girl but people mistook her for a guy because of her appearance, smh.

And it's explained in few chapters already that Roel/Silla is a girl. . .

I'm sorry if I offended you guys, she just looks so much like a guy not like a masculine girl, Roel is a masculine name and I search and "Sir" is a male tittle, is not just a cute way to call someone, it was a strong powerful meaning, while "dame" or "lady" would be the female equivalent of it, I assume the holy priest would know something like that, maybe not everyone, but at least her, since they look so close.

I don't have idea why the author decide to make the character like that, maybe there is something behind this? Like using magic to look like a man, hiding his gender for some reason, a drop idea or mistake of author, she has reincarnated several times, ect. ect, idk.

I have re read it and there was just one mention at the end of the first ch, not really an explanation.

She got so easily adjust to be a girl and that was shady to me, but even if she was a girl as Roel, it would be hard to go from a masculine girl to a feminine one like that, using dresses, high heals, jewels, long hair, make up, there was no struggle at all beside the noble etiquette.

@Cloverfr:

I have re read it and there was just one mention at the end of the first ch, not really an explanation.

Wat. In the first chapter Roel says, "You ... Bastard! I've always been a woman!!", when her soul was being transferred by the demon king. How is that not an explanation?

Users who are viewing this thread