This Girl Is a Little Wild

This story is good but hella fishy, the Countess and the Earl are so evil for the sake of being evil it's kind of funny, but get's tiresome quickly.

🤧🤧This is one of my fav, the plot and concept is just nice, the way the author express each of the character(esp the heroin) is really captivating and makes me stan her so bad. It is very refreshing to read this since the character is in the borderline of arrogance/ high confidence and she has the right to be so because of her former position. Can't wait to read more, plis thank you for your effort to translate this, please don't drop it🤧

I love this comic so so muchhhh!! The main character is really great lol. Thank you for all your hard work translating!! Xx

Very promising female lead unlike the other romance manga I've read. Reminiscence adonis season 2 could not compare

Group Leader
>going into hotel

>going into boyfriend's home

I feel like the sexual undertones are pretty equivalent with this one

Dex-chan lover
@dippingsauce I believe they say there was a mistake regarding the characters name or so.
They didn't like that, hence the chapters being removed.

Aggregator gang
wohohoho this webtoon is better than that one series where the mc is male manager and got reincarnated into a girl noble ..

you know
when she's plotting about how her soul will definitely be recognized by these clerics, all I can think is 'but what if you're not actually who you think you are?' like, if you know the swamp girl story, what if it's like that?

Dex-chan lover
This pair of dopes are so gloriously perfect for each other and they are my new favorite thing.

Users who are viewing this thread