This Girl Is a Little Wild

Absolutely love this manhwa, I've read chinese translation up to ch50. Hopefully there will be more chapters released soon

One of the best things I've read. Extremely entertaining but my only worry is that it seems like the source hasn't updated in 4 months. Does anyone know what the reason is?

Edit: I did some research and it seems like the first part was completed at 50 chapters but I have no idea when it will come back. Either way, fantastic read and I wish more isekai were as entertaining as this.

I love this. I especially adore the interaction between the two MCs <3

Ahhh damn the MCs are so fucking cute together and I love the princess bruh she's just and nice .... The art on top is so beautiful

What is that fluffy muffin and sugary sweetness I wittinessed in 27. My god he’s adorable

OSC

On man it's such a simple "twist" but having the guy be the blushing sweet cutie is just so good. I mean they both blush and are adorably naive and stuff but it's just so cute!!

Julius is actually the cutest little puppy, omg! It’s so refreshing to have a ML who is not evil, a tsundere, yandere or keeping a bunch of secrets.

They should get married tho, will be the best couple in all time where husband and wife are both strong and no one is a weak maiden to be saved

Users who are viewing this thread