This Girl Is a Little Wild

Dex-chan lover
super good relationship, probably one of the best couple from all those manhwa going around with reincarnation 😁

Damn I want new episode aawawaw I can't wait THEY ARE SUPERDUPER CUTE 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

OSC

What the heck. This is the cutest thing I've ever read that want literally just like, puppies and fluff. Like the plot is legitimately fun and engaging, the characters are well fleshed-out and easy to love, the character design and art is absolutely lovely, both MCs are absolute badasses--it's all just honestly perfect? Also I love that this is reincarnation but not really isekai etc? It's all so good!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously I can't get over how cute these two MCs are together. They're just so sweet and oblivious, it's a really fun dynamic to have them both almost equally oblivious to all things romantic etc.

What?! No snippet of next chapter content?! I waited for 8 days. 8 long agonising days to see my favourite dense couple tormenting ortzen. I love this manhwa so much.

thank god they made his personality like that unlike the typical dudes who’s cold, rude, bully but soft for the female lead. his personality is refreshing.

the plot is so good like you wants more and more without any boring moments i really love them feeding each other aaaAAaaaHhhHhgh

She is the perfect heroine and he is the perfect leading man. This is too good to be true am so happy

Gawd hell, i love the main couple so damn much. I don't think ive ever seen a couple that meshes so well from scene one. Their personalities complement each other so fricking perfectly.

Both the ML and FL have such refreshingly different personalties from the normal. They make this series so refreshing to read.

The unintentional romantic scenes make my heart melt 😍😍😍😍☺☺☺

Absolutely love this story! Please keep updating- I need this couple to live lol.

This is probably the best couple in a manga that I've seen in a loong time. They're so adorbs! Can't get enough, thanks translators!

That time is almost here....The time when all the fans will most in frustration.

I can't read Korean but based on body language I'm pretty sure everyone will feel frustrated.
Does this count as a spoiler since I'm not even sure what's going?

Fed-Kun's army
Starting to wonder if the author has already forgotten that the protagonist used to be a man. Feel like the transition has been very abrupt, and the behaviour is very girly in the cute scenes.

Fed-Kun's army
@Irze that explains it

I honestly zoned out during the first pages because it so dumb with the "comedy acts". The story as a whole feels kinda rushed almost like Chinese stories often are.

OSC

Ahh it's very very cute and fun, I don't think it feels rushed at all and thecomedy is fresh and fun without feeling forced. It does have the prerequisite that you like strong women who don't do sexy fan service; while the main is gorgeous she's definitely drawn for pretty and cute etc. Basically this is a manga for girls. You know. Like shoujo are.

Not that a guy couldn't enjoy this but it's important to keep in mind that you might not be the target audience.

Users who are viewing this thread