This Girl Is a Little Wild

I hope this comes back. I should go investigate on its current status. It's seriously good. There are very few web comics on here that I finish in one sitting. Love the characters... the pacing of the romance is so aligned with the plot it keeps you on your toes. I wish it had a higher rating. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS. So good

Apparently s2 is being worked on so hopefully it comes back soon because it's a real shame if they really did drop this. AN ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY.

1 year and 5 months since the author released the last chapter of season 1. For whatever reason for the long hiatus I'm hoping that the author has been working on the storyboard, pacing and stuff, so that when the manhwa does finally come out it won't feel like they are pulling out the story out their asses every week.

I read so many manga, manhwa that had a good first season/volumes then to trashy follow up.

Hope things get cleared up. I keep hearing it's canceled then picked back up. Repeat. This was a really fun and cute story. Cuddles and food every couple chapters! I'm a sucker for that. xD

@Asasa yeah, seeing how constant the artist was releasing without much of a break... it might be that the artist just needs a long break T T Just wondered about it since I've seen so many get an official ENG release on different kind of platforms. I usually just stick with the KR release. But hopefully they'll be back soon T T

Haha. I regret reading this story so much. Now m, I can just wait for the author's comeback.
But more importantly, thank you all so much for the translation 😭

Anyone know the author's twitter or FB? I would love to send him my compliments and such on an epic series.

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know where I can see the novel's resumes? I can't find this novel on NovelUpdates Forums

Fed-Kun's army
@Pascus Yes, I did search with that name, there is a NU page, but sadly no forum spoilers page. I just wanna know if there is a crappy 2nd ML, and how it ends.

im only half way through season 1 but realy that family of hers seems to like killing very much especially commoners....
1 ex fiance
3 fake witnesses
2 tamed ruffians from the prison
1 coach driver
they are either dead or soon to be dead as they are loose end that need to be killed or the special taskforce wouldnt need the marriage spy plot to bring the family down.

edit: but probably the best medieval longstrip mahnwa that i have read in a long time...

well if i had to point at a flaw it would be that the author has no clue about how to counter conspiracies his only method the whole season 1 over was brute force, but most of the time thats not the best solution as you wont catch the snake head.

but i was very surprised when the wife of an earl got correctly named as countess
pretty rare to see nobility terms used correctly in mangas

The raws only have 1 season as well, so technically it hasn't been dropped...? But I have no idea when a 2nd season will come 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread