This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days

Looking at the author's twitter it looks like we are 20+ days behind.

Can't wait to see this through, cuteness overload.

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually pretty good. I like the characters.

Fed-Kun's army
While I don't appreciate the overly memefied and shortened TL, I do appreciate the upload speed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Swankeaboo I meant how the words are shortened like tf, lol, bs, etc. Granted it's not everywhere, but like seriously, is it written like that in the raws? Because if it is, I take it back.

Group Leader
@HunLepto the lol/lmao/lmfao are actually there in jp (Japan has their own versions and they are vocalized often). for the bs/tf I was trying to avoid being too cuss-heavy while still having them sound natural. people say "bs" often. ik "tf" not really often if ever but I feel like too many fucks would look a bit jarring in a manga considering how few translations put em in (did add a full fuck for the zoo trip cuz I thought that worked best for the joke)

the "memes" are also me trying to make them not sound comfier and more natural cuz they are middle schoolers and the boys especially are talking in a really course register (this is also a comedy). I promise I'm not changing anyone's sentiment

Fed-Kun's army
@Swankeaboo Well, I don't mind then, it's just that I never got used to this short-speak kind of talking, it's just strange for me when people use it in real life (as this manga also tries to imitate real life conversation, even if it's unrealistic). Though, that could be me not being too used to english short-speak, I mean, I also do it in my own language, though even we don't shorten words that much.

Dex-chan lover
why is this only a 7.9? its great, i expected trash since its a 100 days one, but having read the main manga this is good shit

Users who are viewing this thread