This Girl Will Express Herself in 100 Days

Group Leader
Thank you TL for picking this up from start to finish it was very enjoyable
Except the end that was extremely deceiving, 300% click bait but hey it also was light and cute like the whole serie so I'll get over it.

Also for the last TL comments about french / spanish: veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy bad choices to compare them to english as they are WAAAAYYY more complicated, but I get your point.

Ending was epic LOL! I enjoy the journey of reading this short yet adorableeeeee manga. It's sooooo cute 🤭😌 , also my boy Ohta sigh...stop being a such a tsundere😂. I really really love reading it, made me all smiles and giddy lol.

Thank you so much for your time and hard works in translating this manga. I can't wait to read the main story of this one. Once again thanks <3.

😃😃😃😃It was so cute and wholesome. I must say I am a little disappointed at the end, but the journey was what it makes it so cute and adorable!!

Thanks for the translation!😃

Fed-Kun's army
Well.....she DID express herself, just not in the way we wanted. Still a cute read from beginning to end :3

Disappointing ending but not unexpected. It was entertaining at times and very cute, but is definitely one of the weaker "100 days" series.

Was kind of expecting a wholesome smile at the end. It was cute and all, but the ending was definely unfulfilling.

Users who are viewing this thread