This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days - Ch. 17 - Day 17

The next page was supposed to continue the mcdonalds situation.. I wonder why they skipped it?
__ouga_saki_amaryllis_gumi_drawn_by_tdnd_96__sample-7b1a1ecca07cdd5f233f50f566c774a4.jpg

@DirkHardpeck

I agree that the “well, can YOU do any better?” argument is tired and meaningless, but besides that you’re kinda being a dick.

I’m not sure if you realize, but by saying they're simply “waiting for someone to do the work,” you’re shitting on a group that has, for this title at least, put out 17 really high quality DAILY releases.

From my no-brain monkey perspective, it makes sense that TLs are the most vital role, but that doesn’t mean everyone else is useless... just because most series could get by with ms paint tier typesetting and redrawing doesn’t mean that doing more is frivolous. If a group wants to have higher standards and it doesn’t impact their release times, then I don’t see an issue.

@MrOGZ "... Also ... i really appreciate the thought of you want to help us, as a reader your possitive comments always helps us more than enough, and thank you for repyling to that dude while i was busy."

Your welcome, I really don't understand those who complain about what the scanalator community does for all of us who read their work (I think if we could read Japanese, we wouldn't be here lol). Seriously you guys don't have to do it, most of you guys don't get paid, but it's simply a labor of love sharing some great stories, art, and fandom. I'm amazed most of these Japanese companies don't at least release their work in three most spoken/read languages in the world such as Chinese (the main dialect), English, and Spanish to rake in (at least offer an electronic option for foreigners to purchase immediately) and best of all they could actually look at the works from scanators like yourself and others as an ultimate resume/interview/test.

@Kerubim "... Well you can still come hang out on the discord server with us :)"

Already there under "MrWirelessCaller" lol. :thumbsup

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck You're shitting on basically every step as being easy and unimportant. So how about we just don't do any of them and release it raw with our name on it and call it a day? That seems to fit within your view of what is a reasonable release.

Users who are viewing this thread