This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days - Ch. 30.5 - Extras+IMPORTANT Announcement

If it's with this gyaru as FMC, my heart is gonna stop and I will go where the croc is for all the cuteness

Dex-chan lover
>Tomboy gyaru, but is still easily embarrassed
>Into Rock n' Roll
>Loves Animals

Fuck, my heart got a boner.

Also I'm glad the author is continuing the series. I hope it's more clear if there's only one otaku or multiple this time.

Group Leader
Just a note for the readers, the only line this group had to translate was completely wrong. くすぐったいよ should be "that tickles" I don't even know where they got "can I pet you?"

Also, the artist didn't confirm about the sequel in the linked tweet, let alone starting tomorrow. They only said that they're thinking about it.

Double-page supporter
please make a it a cute panel one. just copy the nagatoro formula if you have to, but make the females tolerable human beings at least

I would hope there would be a continuation or reboot to this. I kind of like these daily images.

Also, unlikely to happen. But I would love if instead of a full story from 1-100. That we'd get 33 days for each girl and separate otakus with the 100 day being a date showing all pairings.

Group Leader
@Wataboutmi
Just a note for the readers, the only line this group had to translate was completely wrong. くすぐったいよ should be "that tickles" I don't even know where they got "can I pet you?"

Also, the artist didn't confirm about the sequel in the linked tweet, let alone starting tomorrow. They only said that they're thinking about it.

Can confirm this as well. The proper translation after I checked the source:
Page 1:
*Lick Lick*

Nya~Nya~...Nn...that tickles ///

Page 3:
*Kaa~...* (Blush)

seriously wouldn't mind having a redo focusing on kuudere gyaru. Plus she seems to be getting wider appeal on his twitter, based on likes/retweets for these "extras". Though I could be overlooking details due to bias

Aggregator gang
the cat is like "look at me kissing your bitch, get cucked, looser!"

Users who are viewing this thread