This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days - Ch. 30 - Day 30

Well at least according to how twitter translates the tweet if you press the translate tweet button, which seems to use google translate, the break should only be a month.
I'm very sorry to everyone who enjoys posting every day, but let's take a break for a month as a milestone ...!

I will report again about the future once it has settled down!

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ since you are interested in picking more gyaru series, I would like to suggest https://mangadex.org/title/39785/a-story-about-a-lone-girl-who-s-not-good-with-gyarus It's a wholesome gyaru romcom with yuri that was dropped long ago.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, Black Gakkou is such a low quality manga. It's also basically smut with some stupid comedy....
Sorry, probably oot. But I'd rather se something less... physical. ANd with some more plot.

@Nehona Have you read the recent chapter? It definitely isn't high quality but I like the romance it is not super bad.
Though I have no idea what other Gyaru manga are currently not translated there definitely might be something better.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, eating the food off the floor is probably not as unhealthy as eating the food itself knowing McDonalds...

And that's saying something because I've seen the floor at McDonald's...

Users who are viewing this thread