This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days - Ch. 8 - Day 8

Fed-Kun's army
I am so gonna drop this because this shit to short and so predictable ofc they gonna date when she gets in deep shit he will save her and she changes her mind so lame series ugh

Fed-Kun's army
Dont give up, boy! only 92 days left and she will be yours! XD

@K1NGS3DDYx89 Well, from reading the title you can already say "I can see the ending!" XD

Dex-chan lover
Turns out that something interesting doesn't happen every day!

That's why normal stories are paced by the plot and important events rather than following a strict one-scene-per-day rule...who knew?

Dex-chan lover
Once again reminding people the author's making this up as they go because they weren't going to continue after the first day originally. If you expect anything else just unfollow already.

Dex-chan lover
Like someone pointed out last chapter, as much as people criticize the story and format, I can appreciate the guy putting out full-colour art like this every day (assuming they keep it up the full 100 days)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what people come here expecting, it's just a simple gimmick/challenge for artists to fuck around and draw illustrations daily.
You are not going to get a consistent narrative or well paced development. Authors rarely deliver that in serialized manga, it would be even more difficult in this format, and that's not what this twitter meme is about anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I mean...as much as I like the original 100 day croc series, it wasnt much different then this, go ahead and reread it, there were plenty of chapters where nothing interesting happened, granted that was more towards the middle, and not the very early beginning, but it was pretty much just a 4 panel slice and life page with some tension towards the end and when people thought the croc was depressed. Thats how this trend works

It's 100 days, if this went at the pace some people seem to want here it'd be like 10 at most. I recommend chilling and enjoying the great art or coming back in a couple of months and read most of it in one go.

Very cute! I hope the artist manages to draw all all the emotions and complexities of these characters! These 'limited' chapter stories are just timed tests! I really hope it ends well.

Users who are viewing this thread