This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 13

Oh lol, so he really planned it through... Even forcing painter to re-draw his profile so much...

Still, I think he does not really kills indiscriminably - only the traitors and confirmed rebels. Although, him being extremely public about it and being half-crazed because of his hyper-hearing (damn, it is not really so big of surprise he is psycho) does not help his reputation.

I mean, yes, he definitely built a reputation of mad dog. But I sincerely doubt the emperor wouldn't have disposed of him if he was as really insane/butcher as everyone thinks. And welp, he IS a head of the secret police information guild at his majesty's service

TL/DR: I beleive he just very publically executes confirmed enemies of the state, sating his murderous urges at same time.

every chapter blows me away at how dense the MC is, like girl you looked him right in the eyes and you still haven't realised he's the same guy that sleeps next to you every night??

Fed-Kun's army
this is so stupid she met him killing ppl and she still don't know he is Kaleid ? HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A MASK !

this is beyond stupid the author is just forcing stuff for a "revelation" of some sort

They are like a miracle couple, absolutely beautiful anad amazingly handsome😉 Thanks for update guys~^^ 🙏💗

Dex-chan lover
I THOUGHT THE COLOR CODE WAS FAMILAR! The style is similar to this girlbis a little wild.
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Im glad she also felt like it was to much skin showing. Im so used to dresses in these kinds of stories covering up everything

I knew it, his portrait lol
And the poor fakes
The misunderstandings tho
Girl come on! I hope she doesn't react too negatively about her new husband's true identity.

Looool, the list was a set up. He just got 40+ gold faking tf out of her request. She done got... GOT. He should've just let her keep the picture after all of that!!!

I was wondering about that pedo profile lolol and weird prison pics. Also I think it’s clear she does know the language of the empire fluently so she’s pronouncing Kaleid in two different ways which is why she does know. But I think they messed up having her see him in both scenarios and be unable to recognize him, it would have been better if she avoided looking in his direction during that time to make it more logical. Aside from that her thirsting after him is super funny.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol so the profiles were faked.
When is she gonna find out?!?!
And that dress is just too short but I guess we're not going for historically accurate since it is isekai.

Double-page supporter
oh my god his hair slicked up oh my god oh my go doasdfkjsdkdbfd nsb

Dex-chan lover
Did I really have learn wrong how to wear capes my whole life?

Users who are viewing this thread