This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
rinrin is gonna end up venerated as a saint at this rate lmaooooo (& you know what, they'd be right to do so... she's too Strong, taming del like that dfsaljkdfsljks)

thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
red hair girl please get out and do your work out of sight.

Aggregator gang
Delice really aint doing shit huh LMAO besides miraculously cooking 10/10 gourmet meals 😂

The head maid is shady af & I ain't too sure about the new butler either tho' he sure is cute. Lol. I guess the only characters I trust are Rinrin & Del. 😂

She said "...as if I have Delice wrapped around my fingers" Well, I guess she is the only one who isn't aware of the situation lol😅 I don't think Kaleid tried to kill. Bella for something trival, don't know why but I I don't trust her. Btw Rinrin is so beautiful in this episode as always😍
Thanks for the update~^^

Lol, at the end "what will Del do once one year has passed... "
DIE LIKE A BITCH 🤣

Ahhh. You can no longer run away from Kaleid, Duchess. Mwahahahahahahahaha

Why does Kaleid gets irritated whenever he sees Bella? Is the writer trying to hint that Bella is pretending to be a good person? I think Bella has a major role in this story.🤔
And yeah, why is Rinrin busier than Kaleid? Why does she have more work than his husband? It seems like Kaleid doesn't have any work at all other than cooking for his wife...🙄

Users who are viewing this thread