This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 36

Thanks for the chapter my handsome bishies. First half super hot, last 1/8th super hot, middle section with that weird God shit is cancelled bro I will pretend I did not read that. Only god I care about is bish god so whatever. Anyway this comic still rules. R18 R18 R18 R18 I want R18.

Aggregator gang
Why on earth did they spill such nonsense in the midst of fluff moment... I felt like the story would have been better without that...

Double-page supporter
hey anyone else know whats going on in this story or are we all lost by how all over the place the plot is

Just here to see who was surprised by Arbella. It was obvious that she was a god. One of the chapters said that she brought Byul into the world. And Byul is the star fragment or something I forgot.

So.. the plot timeline..
1. The planet still empty only Gods exist
2. Jed (fire God) and Perpla (wind God) fight
3. Arbella (red hair girl/ earth God) and Calde (water God) created super human Kaleid to stop and sealed them.
4. The Evil Wind God (white guy/perpla) appear bc he's power still remain somewhere but Kaleid can absorb his power that's why he ask help from Arbella to get revenge.
5. Leylin is one of the gods and lost her memories.
6. Perpla like Leylin.

Dex-chan lover
ah so thats why she had a dream of a long haired kaleed like 20 chapters ago, i wonder if kaleed is immortal or does he keep reincarnating endlessly, welp that was unexpected and it feel like it should go at the end of the 1st season

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, feels like this God thing is kinda shoehorned in.
We already got enough people to worry a out, like the emperor, ex-fiancee, and misandrist maid.
So she's not only a reincarnation of a girl from Earth but also reincarnation of this 'Byul'?

Dex-chan lover
i already had a hard time buying the romance, and now the author wants to throw in mythical plot-lore too?!?!? 😑 i cant believe they really went ahead and produced a third male lead... damb

Damn this story just blew up. This first half of the chapter was spicy tho. Thanks for the update

While it HAS been shown that we'll have mystical/mythical god mumbo jumbo stuff with the reincarnation plot and ms. red IS the one who brought/reincarnated MC to this world, I have to agree with everyone that the god plotlines were definitely not needed. Heck, a literal antagonist wasn't needed. For me, I could've survived on the formula/story we currently have, a misunderstanding between 2 people in their fraudulent marriage.

Guh... why couldn't we just focus on the first half? Like Del getting hot and bothered like that made ME feel the same way! TAKE HIS G*DD*MN CLOTHES OFF RINRIN AND PROCEED TO WHAT SHOULD COME NATURALLY AFTER GETTING MARRIED!

Users who are viewing this thread