This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 38

Thank you so so much 😭 .. ugh I hope that baron dies u dare call our handsome killer a butcher 😤😤😤 he is at the top of the top killer of the best assassins in the entire universe he isn’t a lowly butcher get ur facts right . Honestly dale just looks better and better every chapter 🙌🙌🥰😍😍🤤🤤🤤🤤

Thanks for the update~^^ I wonder how will she react when she heard of the castle😂 Crazy ideas of Del, he is crazy about Rinrin🤭

Group Leader
I feel a little bad, but as soon as Del said "Tell him to come in four days" my Japanese brain is like "He's going to die, isn't he." XDD

Edit: Apparently Korea thinks the same! Huzzah?

Thanks for the update! Del be looking like 2 different snaccs. The bed snacc is still sexy af and needs to just remove his literal nightwear (well, at least the top. We don't want Rinrin to die of a nosebleed or worse freak out and misunderstand something). Royal Del makes me wanna kneel at his feet and squeal to my hearts content. All hail our Grand Duke and Duchess. May their reign (and marriage) be long and fruitful! May they also produce a biological heir soon and forget the contract and divine mumbo jumbo unneeded extra plot, remove the lesbian goddess and just go back to our open misunderstanding that somehow ends up well for the two of them in the end)

<-- is here for the credit page <3

Also Grand Duke of Eyecandington. Can we please get rid of Bella so there can be more lovey-doveyness? Her androphobia in combination with her loud personality is pretty annoying.

Also, how long has he gone without the sedative now? Shouldn't it be out of his system soon? Can we got some hot steamyness then pretty please and thank you?

Dex-chan lover
That dumb Noble thought he could bribe a grand Duke?! Seriously? With money, no less. Kalied could buy the nobles territory many times over and still have money left to spare.

He had this comming, and he dared insult FL.

Am I the only one that thinks that the center line on the pie graph on the credit page is slightly bent to the right at the top? I swear I'm seeing that it's slightly bent to the right.

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan knew Kaleid would misunderstand lol

<------ Here for the story, maybe

Users who are viewing this thread