This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 40

Been a while since I've read this. So who's that girl from the last page she says awaken her power? Tots forgot 🤣

Really hope that scan drama ends soon 🙄 I don't really care about them but if that affects all of the mangas that they're scanlating idk anymore

@Asbolus Exactly!!!! it doesnt feel rushed, everything was well paced and we already got our confession session without much problem!!!! i love it

Anyone who supports Bucci/NASS are such blind sheep. Go check out that subreddit (r/scanlationdrama) to see the true face of the teams you love so much. Must feel real good to support nasty, lying, manipulative people from both teams. LOL

i have a hunch that leylin/rinrin
is the star fragment. and that she is also byul, which means star. that also explains why delice feels calm and at peace when he's with her and is attracted to her.

ok this drama has got to end. everyone just be nice to each other. you're all there cause you like translating manga so stop acting like snakes and be professional.

I can't tell if the person behind this is just sick of the BS and is getting creative or if they are in fact some twisted chessmaster pulling a Deep State power play to get everyone to nuke each other. [Facepalm]

Sadly, when it comes to shit on the net—it's all possible. 😂😭😂😭😂🤷🤦🏽‍♂️

@begoneclowns I dont usually like these scanlation dramas, I mean we are all in this bc we like mangas and stuff cant we all just enjoy it peacefully
But since lots of series I follow are NASS and Bucci's projects I just had a read out of curiosity and WOW some people are really disgusting
Im shocked to death

Sucks that almost all the series I read are their projects, but ah well
Thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread