This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 40

First of all, thank you for the update and the A++ translation.

As for the drama amongst the scan groups - I think all y'all being childish as shit, I don't care where I get the translations from as long as they're decent quality. If the quality of the translation is terrible, I'll stop reading it until someone better comes along.

Everyone needs to stop being babies and grow tf up.

Group Leader
Thanks for the tranlations:) and I don't know about the drama but... Maybe that's interesting?

Thanks for the translation!! Uwuu

Secondly: Wow drama, But bullying!? Peeeps groowww upp!

(Hope u don’t get attacked now for exposing us some tea ☕️ )

Fed-Kun's army
honestly the drama recap at the end totally distracted me from that cliffhanger ALDSJLJSK all these groups with series i follow... with all this drama... i had no idea lmaoooo wow?? i half wanna know more bc nosy, half don't care just want the scanlations 😂i'm just grateful to whichever group provides the scanlations that allow me to read all these awesome series, and hope all of this... doesn't get in in the way of that cries

BACK To thIS STORY: i'm forever torn between if the whole "fated" thing makes a love story more or less romantic.... like there's sth about soulmates (not that our couple is soulmates necessarily, but u know, the potentially made for each other thing...) but also isn't it more romantic to pick someone yourself??? and not bc it was predestined to be??? aaah this is too deep w/e THESE TWO ARE CUTE SO IDC I GUESS LMAO

thank you for the update!!!!

@Aisuu “did she activate her powers yet” I knew she had some kind of power because she seemed to heal Delice

Dex-chan lover
Okay I know about kkj and hol,and heard about Nass... But not about bucci gang... Anyway dont wanna dig more about this drama. I'm just thankful for the groups who inserted efforts of producing this english translations and hoping everything will be okay someday somehow between this groups.

It's not good to enjoy this fight and no need to add more fuel on fire.imagine the situation of the dutchess with an empty soul plus the other manwha that I follow related on this mess. 😢....

P. S. I think the star fragment that he is looking for is the main girl. Or related to her.
Thank you soooo much for the translations! 💓

Thank you for the chapter! 😘
In this tough time, they should be helping each other to give the readers the high quality scans to read during the quarantine 😩
Maybe some of them are stressed on what's happening in IRL and turned into bullying but it's still not a good excuse to bully someone. 😤

wait, just a question. why do you have to ruin a good chapter with that shit drama at the end? do you think we care about that? 🙄 ugh.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter but try not to bring drama in

Group Leader
God the scan drama is so real.

I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been more drama around all the groups swooping in to pick up Loli Mamoritai projects (and doing it hella better). XDD Didn't realize NASS had such a shitty reputation tho, since I avoid drama like the damn plague. =v=

Glad to see y'all back, thanks so much for the quality chapter. <3333

Well that was interesting. Feeling all fluffy from the story and now I suddenly want to know more the scans drama. I know it shouldn’t be surprising, but it does surprise how relations work with all the scans group. I’ve just assumed they function separately and had no idea if they even knew each other lol

Users who are viewing this thread