This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 40

I missed Ririn and Del!! But now I need to reread everything from the beginning because I don't remember very well 🙃

Dex-chan lover
@Tenshinchigi Social media. I mean, have you visited the comment sections when drama strikes? People suck these groups hard. That or they suck themselves hard with alt accounts.

what do they even fight about???
"Oh, our scanlations are better than yours!"
like bruh we all appreciate every group's hard work, these groups need to stop acting like this is a competition, we are all here to read the stories we love that's all that should matter.

Also thanks for the update

i didnt know there was even tea to be drunk, even online im late to the gossip unbelievable
thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Scanlation group drama seems to have increased rapidly as of late. Maybe the quarantine is making all of us a little bit mad but then again scanlation group drama has always been a thing since forever.

what if, now stay with me here, the translators in the drama make a manga about their drama.

I mean, it is sad with all the drama about scans and stuff but haha.. Sorry i laughed 😂 at that last page.

This was so beautiful I’m so happy they finally confessed 🥰😍

So happy to see this again, thanks for the chapter!!

I also had to kind of laugh at the scanlation drama at the end, especially the way it was presented definitely reminds you of tabloid news. Like I know people are bored under quarantine but no need to be going around making your own soap operas. At the rate they're growing I'm half expecting to hear about a secret love affair, and how so and so is cheating with _____ scan group, and that whatshisface's twin brother has come back to snipe another chapter LOL.

oooh so the scangroup now make some drama (?) What title (?)
I hope everything will be fine next time for you guys. People seems boring this day in cause of quarantine days.
Btw thanks for the chapter, del is so cuuutee 😚

Users who are viewing this thread