This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 40

Update after ages!!! I truly missed this. Thank you for the chapter .

omg the scans war is crazy. For now the only thing I'm aware of was Edelgarde Scans and Tritinia over Bug Player manhwa. And someone gave me a link to the snipe regarding JB and stuff like that. https://old.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/eo8arx/how_jaimini_scans_do_scanlations_leaked_sniping/
Empty Soul was ongoing since a long time. I think KKJ is handling the series.

Now there's more drama regard NASS and BUCCI Gang. And with Rumpi too.
Like what is even happening.

Marty I'm scared..

Double-page supporter
I had stopped reading the credits pages and comments of certain mangas, cause I was sick of the drama llamas. So my favorite would be none of them. I do understand that some people enjoy watching the world burn around them though. To each their own man, you do you. 😅

Dex-chan lover
The scans pissing contest can continue for all I care... As long as they provide me delicious content.

Back in the IRC days there wasn't 10000 chatrooms for people and i guess people weren't complete retards.

It's crazy how society moves forward but not always in the right direction.

Wait wait wait!!! I know byul means star in korean soooo that means "leylin is the star" that he was looking for 😂

I like the story but the romance i cant understand. Like didnt FL only liked Del for his face and bcuz she likes his face that everything he did was cute or romantic. Theres no proper romance on her side. On Del's side I understand but hers noooo

Fed-Kun's army
I am uncomfortable. Not with the drama, but with Del. I am concerned when that girl (was it Bella?) said that Del is drunk on Ririn’s power. I’m afraid that it’s fascination that is doing the talking for Del and not true love. I felt that it is perhaps too early for both of them to confess.

Or I am just being unreasonably anxious. I tend to overthink things. I am sleep deprived, so I might not be thinking straight.

THANK YOU THE HARD WORK! I appreciate it ^^ I am excited to more about their past.

Dex-chan lover
Awwww they're together now! Yeah I'm ignoring the drama stuff

Thanks for update~~

I dont really care about those group drama, i just hope it won't effect their work, i mean i really love their translation and it would be bad if they stop sharing their work

whomp I knew there was tea but THIS MUCH? I’m more lost in the tea than in the sauce.

ALSO this chapter is sooooo great I dnkanflemflke 🥺🥺🥺 thank youuu

bruh that drama is from like 3 months ago lmao
I don't get what does it have to do with us?

wait arent the members of the sniping team that uploaded this chapter people from bucci gang and nass tho

I'm old enough to remember what REAL sniping was, not this it took 3 months to get a single chapter out and now I'm pissed someone passed my slow ass BS. Angel scans can't even keep up with the official translation, where do they get off having a fit when someone steals a march on them? I mean, as far as I'm concerned they're about 90% loser. As for the rest of them? I don't give a flying f. As long as I get to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread