This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 45

Damn why cover her eyes, she’s the one who ordered the execution. Remember Ned Stark’s words haha

Fed-Kun's army
That was a really dumb plan to be honest...

I expected more from this villain

Dex-chan lover
"Woah, what a shitty chapter. A (supposedly) cunning noble tried to kill one of the strongest people on the planet with a fucking chandelier after making a very risky statement, I won't even mention what the fuck he planned to do after he killed Kaleid. Our girl actually thought he was actually hurt(pretty sure she could have just looked at him but hey manga limits) and arrested him instantly after the noble crowd went wild for his head(Like what? They are nobles, not angry peasants lol) Then she ordered the execution of the cunning noble in the middle of the fucking room. Like holy shit, if you can not do intrigue or politics, just don't and all of this happened in one fucking chapter."
-Annoyed Eonlars

Dex-chan lover
fea040a5a380906e0a5a7c5cf08ba099f9ec57c7dedf3e517e8e5696ca7a5c0c.jpg

That execution happened way too damn fast. Like where's the investigative process or whatever? Just straight execution? Now if there's anyone else involved, they can't get that info from the marquis because she ordered his execution, freakin' ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Even if kaleid died, he would surely have been executed anyway right? It didnt seem like the smartest plan.

oof looking at the comments im glad to know I'm not the only one who found this chapter fast paced

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

@Kuroku2 Well... she listed off everything he has done wrong... so... and he doesn't need to be alive to get more info on who was helping him...

Users who are viewing this thread