This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 45

@GruntZone360

Oh sorry I should've clarified that the badass thing wasn't directed at you in particular, just some of the other comments here.

The thing is so many things could go wrong with instant executions and while I agree that it's out of the norm of shojo and being different, it's just the wrong place and time to carry it out. A better way would've been imprisonment and then execution at a different place for the sake of image. I can see what you mean about carrying one's own justice as this is a monarchy, but this isn't really helping her image, it's just moving it to another part of the scale ruling with fear rather than being fair and just, but that's how I see it.

At the end of the day we can agree to disagree. I'm not really liking it, but yeah.

An eye for an eye. The Baron guy deserved his death penalty. If she didn’t do that, other people will know she’s kind-hearted.

is there a term for bad guys who are totally just red-shirts? Stormtroopers? guy shows up to be killed lol.

Looks like their legal system is just a piece of paper with "TBD" written on it.

Dex-chan lover
He should not have covered her eyes there. She was the one to order the execution, that is something she has to deal with as a ruler.

@sylvacoer
The guy in indestructible, there is nothing to gain even from hitting your mark.

Fed-Kun's army
That guy looks so stupid, does he never heard the rumours about Kaleid before? Well, he served his role excellently as a step stone for Byul's character development though.

@Kuroku2 I actually think she shouldn't be seen as a tyrant here. I agree there's a procedure to follow cuz the justice system and all, but here the villain just tried to assassinate ML, who's effectively the King, and threatened the Queen in front of the nobles, then offered to be duke. That's an act of terrorism right there, the villain had the Queen and everyone "hostage" and was even negotiating terms. You've probably seen a few vids of "guy pulls out gun to shoot, then get shot by cop(or whatever the hero is)". In the aftermath of those vids, people don't call the hero a lunatic. Sure, sb was killed in front of their eyes, but it's labeled as a heroic actions, so the mob don't fear the hero. I say it's the same situation here. "She saved us nobles from the tyrant duke, she's really compassionate. Now she executed the rat that threatened our lives too. We're sooooo grateful"

Haaaa I really have a weak spot for black haired ML with red eyes

Leylin is getting stronger I love it

Del, my guy, you're covering her eyes when she literally ordered an execution but you blatantly murdered some people in front of her while she was in her carriage (I think she was in a carriage?)

Wait what...shouldn't there be a trial first. Also she ordered his execution but didn't watch it. It's lucky the leaders aren't corrupt....laws seem iffy

Like, yea, it wasn't the time nor place for it but I get it. One, everybody saw that he tried to kill the grand duke and indirectly almost got them all killed. Two, some dumb, greedy dude tried to kill the man she loved. And three, she wouldv'e been seen as a weak leader if she pardon him and his crime's punishment is execution. Also, isn't this something that happens a lot during this time period? They execute people when there is a reason and sometimes, they don't wait for a trial. Still, I do think she should waited on the execution. She should imprisoned him then killed him later as they are at a party. But then again, the party was pretty much over so.... might as well? Sometimes you just have to get it over with when you know the end will still be the same. He is gonna die, so just do it.

Del covering her eyes while the traitor was being executed shouldn’t be so cute... but it was... I need Jesus 😅

She did good it would have been stupid if she had let him live. Everyone saw the assassination attempt and it would have under deemed her power if she had just let him go. Plus she already had so much suspicious and evidence of his wrongdoing. And he wouldn’t have been smart enough to have high up accomplices seeing the way he just dropped a chandelier thinking that that would kill del smh

Users who are viewing this thread