This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 45

This baron dude is too confident. He try to kill Kaleid. WTF dude 😂. Rest in regrets yo 😈

Thank you so much for the chapter!!! Also thank you for your hardwork!

The credit panel made me laugh so hard 😂😂😂

Leylin, you can rest assured, this has nothing to do with you being greedy. You will often encounter these kind of people the higher you are in the society. It's inevitable. Besides what's so greedy about wanting to stay with the person you care about the most when you love each other so much?

Tbh it surprised me when i realize the one who gave the execution order was leylin. I thought she won't have the guts to do it but I'm proud that she has grown some spine now

The baron tried to summon the reaper to do his bidding to bring the scythe down...to bad the baron didn't think on which way the weapon would fall...

This bitch really just proudly announce his (attempt) assasination morever demanding a duke position right in front of a live audience and expected to be let go ?
PSSSSSSSSH

he's joking

I don't know how I feel about Del covering Lelyin's eyes. It's sweet that he wants to protect her but she might need to get used to extreme violence.

Double-page supporter
No words can describe how happy I am that the FL acted like a proper Queen, instead of forgiving him.

Yeah, have to say, if he was supposed to be built up as a cunning snake that was quite a short sighted and dumb move on his part. Even had he succeeded in killing ML, the Empire had already defeated Sophen just recently and even without ML it wouldn't be hard to imagine they could do that once again and take even harsher measures against Sophen nobility.

...*squints* what kind of antagonist announce his assassination clearly. even if he succeeded in killing ML, what made he think he would come out unscratched: he would be detained by the guards and will went through a trial. Or did he think our FL will take this as him 'saving' her from the cruel rumoured ML. I'll give points it was a grand way of mutiny but without backing, strategy, status and the right situation; it seems foolish?

I think that the mini antagonist was more of serving as an example of the situations that Leylin will have to face more often as she carries out her duties as a leader.

Fed-Kun's army
Del should have come out later than he did to let leylin take the spotlight.

Damn this woman is like "dont you dare hurt my man" 😂 I though she was "sweet kind, never does anything bad" kind of FL 😂 she straight up killed that dude right there and then without anu trial?! I mean he deserved it but still she looked scary 👀

Oh poor duke wannabe... This is wrong type of manhwa, you thought it was a poor lady held hostage by a tyrant murderer... When in fact you attempted to assassinate her beloved murderer and as such you got executed... But it is good to see that duchess was the one to give order to execute the traitor, will be good example for others...

Users who are viewing this thread