This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 49

wait does he know she’s married? Does he want to NTR kaleid? Lmao

Fed-Kun's army
noah fence but uhh im p sure stand knows mc is married (as it's news that pertains to the entire ass kingdom) and im like??? homie u cant just propose to a married person

Dex-chan lover
Well technically Kaleid hasn't given it up yet because of deadly drugs he's been taking for so long, when's that gonna wear off, even if it took years I wouldn't go for my hott brother/cousin
he needs to move on

Bruh...did you really think she'd say yes 😂😭 I'm dead brother you do you

Stand looks like a good (and hot) guy but nope... sad that he's gonna be rejected again

I don't like this Stand because he's cold, then hot. Like, dude. Make up your mind? If you liked her, then you should have just hugged. You're making the proposal sound like a business deal. Wtf. 😒 I hate guys who make girls chase after them just because they want to feed their ego.

i cant hate stand at all. they both cared about each other, but she just saw him as a brother while stand always thought they could get married at the end.

i wish they couldve resolved their feelings earlier. of course they shouldnt have married, but they coulda still been a family. when he gets rejected now, stand will just blame it on kaleid & wont see that ley cares about him still

After getting rejected six years ago, mans proposes to a married woman after being completely incomunicado and tsun in that period. Checks out.

Fed-Kun's army
Bitch she is already married, what the fuck is wrong with you ?

Users who are viewing this thread