This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 49

Sheesh. He acts super rude and standoffish then proposes to a married woman? |: wtf is wrong with him. Please please don’t let him genuinely be that emotionally stunted. Thank you so much for another chapter!!:)

bro... didn’t learn a thing my dude. If she rejected you years ago and you haven’t seen her since then why would she say yes?? she’s also married???????????

Bruh hes one dumb mf look at ur circumstances u bloody idiot:
-she married
-theyre cousins
-shes married
-that is incest
-her mans is hotter
-shes rejected him before
-oh dont forget shes married
-her mans can kill him ina heartbeat

Yo dude, You’re all rude and uptight then you propose to a married woman who already rejected you years ago when you she was single. So smooth “rolls eyes”, I’m sure she’s hot for you now. 😆

Dam bruh what a clingy bitch she already rejected u harshly cuz u her cousin just give up man and um SHE’S ALSO MARRIED?!?!?! 🙄😒

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Uh.. There had better be a damn good explanation for this next chapter. "I want to save you from enduring this marriage" or "I love you" doesn't quite cut it here

My man wants to get out of the friendzone so fast

Also it's been too long, why did Laylin go see Kalid again? Was it because she was going to be killed?

@UglyDuck
Their society is based off of medieval Europe where it was common place to marry your cousins sometimes even your own siblings. Also the risk of a genetic defect from having a kid with your cousin is only between 1 and 2 percent greater that with a complete stranger, Once you get to second cousin it is no different than having a kid with a stranger.

He is still dumb though, plus this is a magic world so as far as we know birth defects due to inbreeding don't happen so that would make the notion of incest being a taboo illogical.

Users who are viewing this thread