This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 49

Supporter
Erm, you're a bit late to the party, dude. Also: do you want Kaleid to murder you to death?

ah crap...

I guess he never got a good explanation as to why she didn't want to marry him, and he still thinks it's because he wasn't "good enough". So now that he's successful and has proven himself, he wants to try again.
Sorry Stand, but it has nothing to do with you as a person and everything to do with the fact that you are related to each other. There is no way to change her mind. Even if she wasn't now happily married to someone else.

Karma what?
NO it wasn't his fault, Leylin's father declared the engagement he was just a kid who was ostracized because Leylin refused.

And honestly I prefer him asking outright rather than beating around the bush for 30 chapters or trying to kidnap her.
Better to ask and be turned down than make assumptions.

I don't think he expects her to say Yes either. He just can't help but ask one last time.

It seems Leylin rejected him not because his face or whatever he thinking. I forget about that scene but I'm sure, she just sees him as a brother to her.

Btw, thank you for the translation!! 🤧🤧🤧🤧

Group Leader
@eyebags
She is, and she’s in love. The audacity of this man, what is he thinking? i just hope he tells her of the “sibling” from the last chapter because, I don’t know what I’m gonna do.

Yeah, I want answers about that little blonde too. Her father is so sketchy, why the hell would you keep the existence of your child a secret from your other child??? Unless you cheated...

this man didn’t just ask a married woman to marry him.....man have you seen her husband you’re living on borrowed time my friend he’s gonna k word you when he gets back

Double-page supporter
Maybe he proposed knowing that he will get rejected for closure perhaps

Fed-Kun's army
Karma can be a bitch sometimes. That's why treat karma nicely and if she's still being a bitch fuck it pick a gun of your choice and shoot yourself with it.

Aren't y'all cousins lmao what is this incestuous feeling you're having there sir 🥴

Lmao this series, crazy characters at every turn. You cant chill cuz either its an attempted murder on a demonic lord of hotness ooor its a proposal from a relative you thought had disappeared forever (who also happens to be hot as fck ngl)

wtf stand you can't do that to a married woman. Also like, she doesn't even like you like that, she sees you like a brother. At least TRY to woo her oh Lord.

Double-page supporter
Yeah he just lost points. It would be one thing if 1. she wasn't already married and 2. her relationship with Kaleid seemed tense.
However she is now married, and everyone knows they're in love. Just... no.
Moreover she already refused him once. I think now would be the time to give up.

Users who are viewing this thread